Question:
What is the best Luxury Hotel in Beijing?
coherent
2006-01-21 11:15:28 UTC
What is the best Luxury Hotel in Beijing?
Seven answers:
aztrailwalkers
2006-01-28 18:37:42 UTC
Here are the top 10 according to travelers

1. Grand Hyatt Beijing $211

2. Kun Lun Hotel $174

3. The St Regis Beijing $201

4. Bamboo Garden Hotel $31

5. Tianlun Dynasty Hotel $299

6. Shangri-La's Kerry Centre Hotel ... $163

7. Jianguo Hotel $133

8. Kempinski Hotel N/A

9. Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven N/A

10. The Peninsula Palace Beijing $320
?
2016-09-24 17:03:21 UTC
Best Luxury Hotels In Beijing
fitzianita
2006-01-21 19:59:27 UTC
We like the Kerry Center. It's part of the Shangri La chain of hotels. You can get weekend deals. It has the usual features of a luxury hotel: swimming pool, full gym, restaurants, bar, business club, all in luxurious modern decoration. Nights during the week go from 150 to 250, but on the weekends they are lower than that. There's free wireless access in all the rooms.
2016-12-16 05:45:36 UTC
Shanghai is just a famous global city pulling more and more interest from throughout the world; therefore see what that city is offering with hotelbye . Shanghai is a favorite vacation location for visitors. In Shanghai you will see the marvelous Yu Garden (Yù Yuán), also referred to as the Garden of Happiness. This Garden addresses an area of more than 20,000 square yards and consists of an outer and an interior garden. The oldest area is the Outer Garden with further improvements being manufactured in the 18th century when Sansui Tang, the park's principal hall, was added. The newer and significantly smaller Inner Garden times from 1709 and includes functions common of a traditional Chinese writer's Garden: beautiful small pavilions, decorative stones, and miniature mountain ranges, dividing surfaces and small wetlands, and a richly furnished theatrical stage.
2014-02-21 15:21:42 UTC
Best luxury hotels in Beijing: http://liveinalux.com/best-luxury-hotels-and-restaurants-in-china
preptraveler
2006-01-30 22:36:48 UTC
Just got back from a stay at the St. Regis. Magnificent! Evertyhing about the hotel is luxurious. We checked in and our butler offered to unpack for us and iron our clothes. He gave us info about the area and literally took complete care of us for 48 hours. The gym and health club is the nicest I have ever seen in a hotel. A+++
sniper
2006-01-21 11:16:57 UTC
bia lu chie

it is the best there