Question:
trying to send postal mail from america to china....need postal codes or any help i can find?
jenrutkowski
2006-03-16 19:35:32 UTC
it is impossible to get information from the school where my friend is teaching...i know the name of the school and that it is in quzhou, china. trying to figure out how to send mail. people at post office have not had any input.
Three answers:
2006-03-16 19:41:01 UTC
324000-324028,QuZhou

http://www.ups.com/media/us/currentrates/zone-csv/wweas.csv

... Postal Codes,Cities ... China,324000-324028,QuZhou,Yes China,324100-324123,QuZhou,Yes China,324200-324217,QuZhou,Yes China,324300-324309,QuZhou,Yes China,324400-324407,QuZhou,Yes China ...www.ups.com/media/us/currentrates/zone-csv/wweas.csv - 194k - Cached - More from this site - Save

I had to look a little more, and this is correct 324000

I just found a site with the address for a zipper company in that city.

http://www.made-in-china.com/products/show/premium/jAwMDU4NjYxM/DAwMDAxNzgwN/3/Apparel_Accessories_Nylon_Zipper.html
Cynthia
2016-05-20 03:47:23 UTC
It might go to the city where the zip code is, if they don't notice it is lacking the address, but it can't be delivered without the address. You only have the city, state and zip code, not the street address or post office box number. Unless it is a very, very small town where everyone knows who lives where, it will be returned.
Travelonely
2006-03-18 07:55:43 UTC
could you give further information about the city Quzhou, because I can not figure out which province it belongs to. China has lots places with the same pronounciation, and it's not enough to give just the city (county or town).