Question:
where can I obtain a visa for china in Los Angeles?
thorst3.1@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-05 14:55:15 UTC
where can I obtain a visa for china in Los Angeles?
Two answers:
Lizzzzie
2006-03-05 15:04:25 UTC
In Los Angeles, to obtain a visa for China visit:

The Passport & Visa Office is located at

3rd Floor, 500 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020

http://www.chinaconsulatela.org/en/visa_en.html

Single entry visa: $50.00

Double entry visa: $75.00

Multiple entry visa for six months: $100.00

Multiple entry visa for twelve months: $150.00
Doclkk
2006-03-08 01:30:54 UTC
In LA go to

The Passport & Visa Office is located at

3rd Floor, 500 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020

Single entry visa: $50.00

Double entry visa: $75.00

Multiple entry visa for six months: $100.00

Multiple entry visa for twelve months: $150.00

But first think about what you're doing. It's TOUGH to get a multiple entry 12 month Visa in the states. (In China's easy.)

This is what I suggest. If you're going to China for more than 30 days, just get a single entry $50 one and collect your paper work once you get into the country. The Visa office in Beijing, Shanghai, HK, Shenzhen, Guanzhou, Taiwan (the bigger cities) all speak English. It'll be also $50 to renew your Visa but you'll get a 1 year multiple entry visa for only $50 as opposed to paying US prices, but you probably won't even be able to get a multiple entry 12 month visa in the US.