Question:
how much is a prostitute at one of the fake hairdressers in china?
good_4chen
2006-03-29 19:24:42 UTC
I'm in Chongqing
Twelve answers:
Physicist
2006-03-29 21:57:19 UTC
Body Massage 50 Rmb

Manual stimulation 50 to 100 RMB

Oral Stimulation 100 to 150 RMB

Coitus 200 to 400 RMB

Aids: Priceless
jb00x
2006-03-30 18:19:47 UTC
I'm not sure in Chongqing, but in southern parts its 500 hundred for quickie and 800rmb for the night. However, I wouldn't try it, there is a new law that just passed in China. Any foreigner who gets caught, you will be thrown in jail and will only be release when your family is notified and comes to bail you out (trust me you don't want to go to a Commie jail).
?
2017-01-28 11:21:46 UTC
1
djk_3
2006-03-29 19:27:27 UTC
$5 short time

$10 long time
jxs
2006-04-02 13:50:39 UTC
You might want to spend some time learning about AIDS and the long-term complications of chronic Hepatitis B.
sammi
2006-04-02 16:38:13 UTC
How much is the price of STD, AIDS, or public humiliation?
TheGuru
2006-03-29 19:27:56 UTC
Fifty dorrar me lub you lang time!
Ty
2006-03-29 19:26:48 UTC
Eww.
dalian8
2006-03-29 19:27:29 UTC
The Chinese internet police are watching you..........see behind you?
nothankyou
2006-03-29 19:25:47 UTC
thats so gross
n3wb